Introducing a video series that is dedicated to giving you a headstart in DIY SEO marketing.
Our video series shows exactly how the pros create good, relevant backlinks that do not get penalized. In our video training series, we will demonstrate strategies that we use on our 42 websites Private Blog Network. We have domain names and specific web content for dozens of niche’s and we have tested the market both via Pay Per Click (PPC) and with organic search engine traffic using Grey Hat SEO strategies.
The dates available are as follows;
September 1st 2018 – October 6th 2018 – November 3rd 2018 – December 1st 2018
Most of the training is a learn at your own pace. But the dates given above are for the live discussion for questions/answers. Choose your date during checkout.
We go deeper into our own strategies than most do.
- We cover website audits and analytics
- We cover website content optimization as well as website meta content optimization
- We cover sourcing quality unique content and also sourcing less than tier 1 content
- We cover what backlinks are, and surveying potential backlink targets for domain authority, page authority and possible Google penalties.
- Sourcing paid software to automate these processes if you would like. This can be completed very effectively with SEO software, however, if your volume for backlinks demand is low, this can be done manually also. We will compare both methods, and weigh the pros and cons.
- We will go in depth to some of the most popular backlinks attainment methods and explore some of the most popular backlinks software on the market
- We will examine links that have been submitted for indexing, and we will examine backlinks that were not submitted for indexing and we will see which ones were indexed and which ones were not
- We will analyze some social media signal experiments that I have been working on. I have enough domains that I often take some of my lessor utilized domains and test different SEO strategies on them. In this particular test I measured the effect of having social signals sent to your content, or web property vs. having no social signals sent at all.
- I will show website audits for a few select websites over a time period of 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, and 6 months. I will describe how the tests were performed and with what SEO strategies were used, and link the results to the property.
- I will give reviews on some of the good free SEO software on the market, and I will describe what this software do and how much ROI credit that I would estimate each one of them deserves for what I have personally used them for.
- I will give reviews on some of the paid SEO software, and I will describe what this software does and how much ROI credit that I would estimate each of them deserves for what I have personally used them for.
- At the last meeting, we will have our live Webinar, where you get to ask questions and give opinions on the training. When the 12th and last training is over, we will give you our most effective templates for the software that we spoke about in the webinar, as well as a list of free software that we have used for years for SEO.